[chbot] Interesting product - needs an enclosure!

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 02:59:59 GMT 2020

Your new camera enclosure:
https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/p/kiwi-garden-solar-spot-light/R2119886.html

Chop off the solar panel and seal the hole. Remove the mounting spike
and attach your own bracket. Remove the clear plastic window and take
out the LED and reflector. Install your own 3D-printed support for the
camera etc. The support should include a flange that is clamped in
place when you reassemble the front window.

At least, that's what I did. I am using a Raspberry Pi Zero W with Pi
camera and MotionEyeOS. The ESP32 option is also very attractive (I
have one in a box somewhere...)

Andrew