[chbot] In need of a belated Christmas present?

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Thu Jan 2 09:53:00 GMT 2020

My new microscope arrived just before Christmas. Had some time to play with
it. If you are doing PC boards, it probably is a must. Cost about NZ $100.
Anyone need a good used optical microscope ?

https://www.banggood.com/MUSTOOL-G1200-Digital-Microscope-12MP-7-Inch-Large-Color-Screen-Large-Base-LCD-Display-1-1200X-Continuous-Amplification-Magnifier-with-Aluminum-Alloy-Stand-Power-Supply-Version-p-1593162.html

It is very good. The photos are not as good as the screen view for some
reason.

See here 0805 resistor and ATMEGA
http://www.marshland.co.nz/ftp/Misc/ATMEGA.JPG
http://www.marshland.co.nz/ftp/Misc/Resistor.JPG

On another note, I was made aware of the new Brave web browser. Very fast, no
tracking or adds. I'm sold.

Cheers Wallace.