[chbot] Mouser order tack-on

Andy Gardner ceo at andygardner.com
Fri Dec 25 01:02:41 GMT 2020

Yep it's just the adjuster. Drake R8 receivers have 8 ferrite core transformers in the 50kHz 2nd IF that have those tiny wee adjusters in them. The plastic appears to degrade to the point where the adjusters disintegrate and if the receiver is inverted (usually by the courier) the 2nd IF alignment goes to the crapper when the ferrite slugs drop out of their cores.

I guess if I bump it up to enough adjusters to repair 4 radios instead of 3, I'll hit the free shipping level. :^)