[chbot] STM32F103RET6 board

Peter Ellens ellensp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 17:26:34 BST 2020

Hi Guys

Any chance one of you has a simple minimal breakout board with a
STM32F103RET6 on it that I could beg/borrow/steal?

I can get one from Ali eventually (maybe)... but apart from the long
wait, lately everything from Ali has gotten to Auckland then vanished
never to be seen again.

What I'm trying to do is drop a binary firmware on it (its a custom
version of Marlin 2, 3d printer firmware, but for an undocumented
controller)

Trying and work out what pins they have allocated to what functions...

Luckily Marlin has serial interface so its possible to turn things on
and off and look for the pin changes etc.