[chbot] Double emails

Volker Kuhlmann list57 at top.geek.nz
Sat Aug 15 00:24:23 BST 2020

Double emails keep on coming through the mailing list server. I am
wondering whether that is because the list server is available under
both @lists.linuxnut.co.nz and @lists.ourshack.com, and people send
their email (original or reply) to both.

If that is correct, does it need to be both? I thought it was run by
local people locally, but ourshack.com is registered (with a big
smokescreen) in France, and the server seems to be located in London. Ah
well. I'm grateful someone is still running something like this, instead
of just running to big brother. Is there an easy fix for the doubling up
though?

Cheers,