[chbot] Lolly scramble

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Fri Aug 14 05:39:24 BST 2020

We've been having a tidy up at work and a lot of gear bought in for
prototyping is now redundant. It's all new and un-used, in some cases the
packaging hasn't even been undone.

There are lots of high res(800x480) 4" TFT displays with associated
multi-point capacitive touch panels, some ARM based general purpose PCs
and a few ESP32.

This has been donated to the Robotics club but since I'm the only person
with any idea of the items' worth, I've attached a PDF of all the items
available with specs, original prices and the value I'd like to see go to
the club.

Time to prise open your wallets and make the most of this offer!!

While you're there, I'll have a few bags of walnuts with me as well at the
usual NZ$10/kg

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks