[chbot] Shipping

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 04:17:03 BST 2020

A package arrived today.

Ordered 9-Apr
Departed 12-Apr
Arrived 20-Apr
Delivered 28-Apr

As you can see, it takes 8 days to fly from China to NZ, then 8 days
to get to my house.

I also have a couple more packages from the beginning of April
in-country and on their way. There are some orders from January (i.e.
the Before Time) which are in limbo, and another package which arrived
in NZ on 25-Mar but hasn't moved since then.

Andrew