[chbot] RS components

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Apr 21 04:53:49 BST 2020

Ordered some R-R opamps a week ago and was told they would be delivered
on the 23rd April (rather than overnight).

Latest message states "We are sorry to inform you that due to the spread
of COVID-19 there’s a delayed shipment  from our global warehouse and
unfortunately the estimated arrival date is not confirmed yet".

Just wondering if this is because it was supposed to be shipped from the
UK ...

Please keep the group updated with shipping progress for projects, along
with any interesting conversations with couriers etc.

-Mark