[chbot] pc power supply

Volker Kuhlmann list57 at top.geek.nz
Mon Apr 6 01:58:26 BST 2020

On Mon 06 Apr 2020 11:53:55 NZST +1200, Mark Atherton wrote:

> Yes, if they are identical power supplies, and have current sharing
> features.

What kind of current sharing features?
What do they look like in PC power supplies?

I think in general, the answer would be no you can't combine them.
There's a good chance the output regulation interferes with each other.
Best case would be not much output power from each, worst case wild and
strange oscillations exceeding output voltage.

It might be worth a test, but I'm not confident to guarantee that each
power supply and the load survive that undamaged.