[chbot] RE Ordering parts online

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Wed Apr 1 23:33:29 BST 2020

I ordered some bits before the lockdown and they seemed to have stopped
moving. One stopped in china and the other was actually delivered to Auckland
30/3. May well still arrive. I cannot see anyone actually stock piling goods.
It will become too much very quickly. The only time they may, is if that firm
shuts down for a period.

I think keep ordering as it keeps the wheels turning, the airplanes flying and
the chances of virus transmission is very small.

After the toilet paper saga, I'm waiting for our bidet to arrive. Surely that
is an essential item?

Cheers Wallace