[chbot] Win Anti virus

brett at davidson.gen.nz brett at davidson.gen.nz
Thu Oct 24 06:46:13 BST 2019

Mse has been replaced with Windows defender since ages ago. (Last supported version was Windows 7).

Windows defender is a good basic av program.

I used to use Avast but the free version is advert heavy of recent years so dropped it.

Av is the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff. Nice to know it's there but you don't want to rely on it.

Cheers,

Brett

Get Outlook for Android

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 6:37 PM +1300, "Mark Atherton" <markaren1 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

    Thanks Josh.

    I believe that updates to MSE are being
      discontinued in about 3 months, so prefer to explore alt. options
      now, rather than the last minute.

    -Mark