[chbot] Ben Eater, and friends

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Oct 9 08:05:41 BST 2019

I recently took a great deal of interest in the starting point of the
project that William has since developed into his own, home-grown 8 bit
computer.

This is how I stumbled over Ben Eater, and his Youtube channel.

Incidentally, the Video channel 3blue1brown appeared on my horizon.

Further incidental searches let to the discovery of
https://www.benbenandblue.com/ which is a collaboration of these two
guys, plus one other.

Episode BBB #15: "The origins of Ben Eater" is really quite fascinating
insight to the progression of a college dropout to being engineering
manager at a professional organisation...

Anyway, benbenandblue has some very interesting and thoughtful insight
into people, computer, tech and education.

-Mark