[chbot] Robotics Group meeting, Monday 18 Nov 2019, 630pm, 5 Idris Road

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:47:52 GMT 2019

Hi Mark,

That switch in the link is similar to mine, but it has a pushbutton too
(which someone asked about this evening). The ones I have were listed under
the original ALPS part number:
SRBM1L0800

I bought a batch of 20, which worked out at US$1.64 each (but hey, free
shipping!). A bit pricey, but they should integrate better with a
particular chip I want to use.

Andrew