[chbot] where to buy ferric chloride in chch?

chris s bettiescrystals at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 01:03:15 GMT 2019

HCl from bunnings or mitre10 as concrete etcher/spirits of salts is what it
is called.....CuSo4 you can get from most garden shops or the garden
section of bunnings/mitre10..........Hydrogen Peroxide from a place called
The Sourcery which is online and in ferrymead and they sell all kinds of
chemicals for hobbyists.