[chbot] Car 12v supply to 5v VCC.

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 09:32:23 BST 2019

Hello,

You may be interested in taking a look at a pass though battery bank (like the Voltaic Systems) units. This will let you keep the pi-running when power is killed, but you can check when the power feeding it has gone and then initiate a shutdown on the pi.

Henri

http://www.henri.shustak.org/socketry/rubydns