[chbot] [OT] Appliance repairs/parts

Stephen Irons stephen at irons.nz
Wed Jan 9 22:44:43 GMT 2019

I ordered a replacement plastic bits (door latches, etc) for an Asko
dishwasher from https://www.homeappliancesonline.co.nz. Parts came
overnight as he had them in stock. I looked just now and he seems to
have a number of oven doors available. He mentioned that he can get
other parts if you know what you want. He is in Auckland so shipping
for an oven door will probably be expensive.

If you decide to get someone else to do the work, I had good service
from Appliance Works Christchurch, when they did a warantee replacement
of an oven temperature controller. Friendly tech, good communication,
and he came when he said he would. They do not sell parts, so you would
have to pay for the cost of a visit. Fitting it should be a matter of
moments...

Stephen