[chbot] On the scrounge for an esp8266 board

Rob de Voer rob at businesspalz.com
Wed Jan 9 20:04:20 GMT 2019

> Hi Dave,

Hard going when you hit incompatible libraries.

I typically program Arduino, nodeMCU based modules via the Arduino IDE (on
both Windows and in Linux).

On Windows I have also bought VisualMicro which enables me to develop and
debug more complex apps for Arduino, nodeMCU based boards from the Visual
Studio IDE.

Regards,
Rob

--

This email is intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s) and may