[chbot] Recommendations for competent local web designing talent

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Mon Feb 4 02:04:43 GMT 2019

My main experience with web design was a online membership program for the
club. I found the variations on tools, web browsers, individual programming
preferences, lack of communications with regard to credit card routines etc
just make everything too difficult work on. To create an basic platform to
work on is a big ask. Wordpress or similar is the best point in terms of
sharing the source with other users. The web I see is similar to an alien
arriving on earth and saying, teach me your language. English , Chinese would
probably be best but even that is limited.