[chbot] [OT}Pi-hole

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 06:37:33 BST 2019

Thanks Peter!
 You touched it you own it visa vi you said it you must be the expert... so
Have you looked into any audits of Pi-hole? Is there anything lurking?
Have you done any comparison or have any thoughts on a comparison with
Cloudflare's DNS app and Warp? First thought is that this is better
due to being network wide.

So lets get OT:
Considering our OTP boxes (ie ubiquitous single point of data
collection for everyone with fibre) I consider that for real security
we should be VPN'ing all our traffic somewhere trustworthy, or at
least have encryption on the fibre... cloudflare look like they could
do this and make a much bigger claim than any ISP on auditing (even if
it's BS, it is a claim!).
Any thoughts/experience?

Tin hat time ;)