[chbot] ARM toolchain comparisons for STM32 F0, F1, and F4

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:11:53 BST 2018

I have enjoyed PlatformIO in the past for simple things - except the IDE
lock in as it does not produce make files for you... But it looks like
there is STM32 support which may get you away from eclipse:
http://docs.platformio.org/en/latest/platforms/ststm32.html

Can you try it and let us know how it compares?