[chbot] FETs and motor control

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 18 21:00:23 GMT 2018

Hello everyone,

Part of the component donation legacy from our friends at Trimble include some parts that may be useful for motor control (among other things); unsurprisingly, everything is surface mount.

Candidate parts include :

IPD70N10S3-12 (TO-252)

IPB107N20N3 (TO-263)

IRS21084 (SOIC-14)

NACZ221M50V10X10.5TR13F (10.0 x 10.5mm)

If you can put any of these parts to good use, please drop me an email off-list with the following details:

- a brief description of the project

- quantity required of each component

- suggested donation amount ($$) to our host club

- a firm assurance that the parts will only be used for personal education (and not for resale, or any similar commercial use)

... and we can take it from there.

Requests for unreasonably large quantities will likely be turned down, printed in 48 point font, and placed above the trading table for the mirth of others... :)

It may take some time to get this stuff together, so please be patient.

Hope to see you this evening.

Regards, Mark