[chbot] Maslow CNC

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 07:13:21 BST 2018

Hi Peter,

Sounds good. We're trying to set up a project at the Men's Shed to build
one. We have a kit of parts on order, which includes the Z-axis option. We
have to choose (and build) a frame and a router.

I've been doing a lot of reading, but it'll probably make more sense when
the parts arrive.

There are a few other builds in NZ, but they're spread pretty thinly, hence
asking on the list for Christchurch in particular (although I know we have
subscribers from beyond that region).

Andrew