[chbot] Robotics Group meeting notes Monday 16 July 2018, 630pm, 5 Idris Road

william fleete fleetwil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:58:01 BST 2018

I think Mark mentioned sending me some of the specs for VGA H and V sync. I’m not sure how lenient modern VGA monitors are with their sync input signals. I was thinking just taking the H and V sync pulses before they’re mixed into the composite signal

Link to the page for the video interface http://www.waveguide.se/?article=bitmapped-video-interface

Sent from my iPad