[chbot] Repitier Host setup

Graeme Absalom clock_man_OK at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 10:43:18 GMT 2018

Hi

I have an Anet A8 -M 3D printer for Christmas and it has been assembled quite easily. My problem is that I can't get it to communicate with my laptop. The printer seems to be assembled OK and will do things like home and heat the bed and extruders. It seem to work with the SD card. I took it to work and the engineer couldn't get it to connect but it worked when he connected it to his PC which he uses to run Repitier Host.

I will try to printer soon from the SD card and will load the software onto a PC and try that.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Any suggestions?

Graeme Absalom