[chbot] DigitalDiscovery : synchronous clocking

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 18 23:08:23 GMT 2018

"synchronous capture" - capture data using an external clock. Data which
is stable 1ns(?) either side of a clock rising edge is acquired - this
not the same as triggering off of input flag.

This is an available mode on my (old/fast) ANT16, as it is with all of
the HP logic analysers I have used.

One of the difficulties with the mode is that incoming clocks need to be
time-stamped.

-Mark