[chbot] In need of dimmer board to control 12v LED via Arduino

Rob de Voer rob at businesspalz.com
Thu Jan 18 04:06:50 GMT 2018

Hello Mike,

Yes, a design based on Mosfets seems to be best way to go.

How do you use the RGB strips? Still on your workbench or installed in your
house?

Have some step down regulators to convert the 12v to 3.3or 5v and can also
bring ESP32, Arduino and WemosD1 R2 as alternatives to drive the gate.

Would be great to get together and sort this out.

I have no relevant experience with any PCB design work (am a mechanical
engineer with 30+ years of software development experience), played around
in Fritzing to create my designs but never turned any of those into PCBs.

The couple of boards I made consist of soldered tracks on test boards.

Will email my contact details offline to arrange getting together.

Kind Regards,
Rob