[chbot] DVR board from Aliexpress

Darran darran at nzllive.com
Tue Jan 16 08:24:57 GMT 2018

Hi

The board comes with a pre-installed firmware which is easy to navigate
once you get it into English. More details on the board can be found
here
http://www.xiongmaitech.com/en/index.php/product/product-detail/2/87/169

There is an OTA update function or you can upload new firmware via USB.

I have had a poke round the interface and have setup motion detection
with email alerts so I will see how that goes over the next few days.