[chbot] (random, but interesting (RBI)] The "Mainframe Kid"

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jan 7 09:14:15 GMT 2018

Quite possibly the last in this run of RBI stuff.

You may have heard of Connor when his conference video did-the-rounds a
while ago.

This video is a bit different; it has been professionally produced by
and promoted by IBM.

'Meet Connor Krukosky - the "Mainframe Kid." At 18, Connor bought,
disassembled and rebuilt a 1,500-pound IBM mainframe. Now he's an IBMer.
Watch to learn about his inspiring story'

Warms the cockles of my heart to see a Dilbert-does-good video once in a
while. Parents please take note :)

Regards, Mark

PS If you find a video or web site that you think we might find
interesting, please post it here.