[chbot] stm32f103 blue pill power advise?

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 08:30:10 GMT 2018

Hello,

The Voltaic V15 battery bank may be able to assist you. It supports simultaneous charging and discharging (pass though power). It will provide 5V output and you can use it like a little UPS.

Disclaimer, I work for a company which is involved with importing these into NZ. But they are very good.

Henri