[chbot] Chchrobotics Digest, Vol 131, Issue 20

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Fri Aug 24 23:18:47 BST 2018

>The sad thing is his insurance company will be trolling youtube and will
quietly file that video in his file, and happily keep taking his house
insurance premiums, and will only pull it out when he makes a claim later when
something else burns his house down.

I too used to think like that. Everyone out there watching me waiting to catch
me out. Over the years, I have found the world is not actually like that and
people are much nicer that I thought !!!