[chbot] Very interesting 3D CAD program!

Synco Reynders synco.reynders at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:51:59 BST 2018

Also Fusion360 does not support Linux.
And like Andrew I like OpenSCAD.
However recently I've been using (still learning) FreeCAD. It wraps in
OpenSCAD with Python, with Finite Element Analysis (FEM) and lots more. So
I've used it to simulate the thermal flow and forces in a water-pipe
heating element.
Keen to know if there are any other FreeCAD users in the group... as I've
got heaps of questions.
/s