[chbot] Very interesting 3D CAD program!

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 1 10:28:12 BST 2018

Stuart is correct, real men don't use GUIs. Wonder if Antimony could be
easily be re-written in Forth, that world make it complete :)

Seriously for a minute thought, I do get nervous about cloud based apps
like F-360. First, draw in a huge audience, get them hooked, and when
they can't escape (just because so much has been committed to the
application in terms of time and effort) the company starts charging for
the software. One indicator might be that F-360 at some point no longer
allows atomic elements to be exported to other packages.

-Mark

On 1/08/2018 9:07 PM, Mark Beckett wrote:
 > You do realise Fusion360 is free for Hobbyists.?
 >
 > Basically as long as you're not making money from it, its free.
 >
 > Mark
 >
 > On 01/08/18 20:51, Stuart Brown wrote:
 >> For all you 3D printer guys out there, check out this interesting
CAD application. Watch the demo video to get an idea of how it works