[chbot] email hiccup

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Thu Apr 19 07:06:16 BST 2018

On Thu 19 Apr 2018 13:06:58 NZST +1200, Mark Atherton wrote:

> Hopefully everyone is back on the list now.

That sounds a bit like a meeting where the chairperson says "everyone
not here yet please raise their hand"...
What's a better mechanism to achieve your goal?

> If there are any future occurrences, it would be most appreciated if
> you could go into your account via kiwibots.org, and re-enable your
> own account.

You mean the mailing list manager interface at
https://lists.ourshack.com/mailman/listinfo/chchrobotics
?
And do you mean to re-enable mail delivery after it has been disabled?

I would expect that, once an unsubscription request has been actioned,
the subscriber account is deleted from mailman (no more login then to
re-enable anything) and the affected person(s) will have to simply
subscribe from scratch.

I can feel your tired fingers, but accurate terminology aways helps in
engineering...