[chbot] OT again: Need to borrow a dehumidifier

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Thu Apr 12 01:08:10 BST 2018

This what comes of such a helpful community of people - I take advantage ;)

I need to borrow (until I can come up with a permanent solution) a
dehumidifier to help save my walnut crop.

It's come at least 2 weeks earlier than expected and is proving to be very
difficult to dry when it's chucking down with rain all the time!!

The new shed (thanks for the concreting guys!) has been pressed into
service, although its still not finished, and I have a huge (500w) fan
blowing but I need to dry the air a bit as the nuts loose their internal
moisture (it's not just about getting the rain wetness off them) as they
ripen.

--
Robin Gilks