[chbot] 5.25" floppy drive anyone?

Marek Kuziel marek at kuziel.info
Mon Apr 9 21:59:32 BST 2018

Interesting. I didn't know that. I will check them out for any signs of
bacteria.

I managed to see some data on one of the floppies that I have when I used
"modern" 1.2M(?) floppy drive so I guess they are not "infected" with the
bacteria.

Currently there are two challenges for me. One, find a drive that will
properly read them and two, copy data off the floppies to a hard drive.
Both are so far proving quite hard :)

Marek