[chbot] OT: Pitter patter of tiny feet.

Kerry Nisbet kayjayharpur at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 05:07:08 BST 2018

Speaking of heavy artillery, I've heard of hunters making up special loads
by adding a primer to some brass then filling it with uncooked rice and
capping it with wax as a budget shotgun. I haven't tried that myself as I
wouldn't risk gumming up any of my rifles and if it doesn't kill the
intended rodent you're just throwing food in their general direction. I
have come across hut books at particularly rodent infested huts with this
recipe added so I guess someone at some time has tried this.

~ Kerry