[chbot] Home Automation - Curtains

Carl Ranson carl.ranson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 10:13:31 BST 2017

You might find that's not enough torque, depending on how the blind is
weighted, but as they say. your mileage may vary.

I've messaged my guy to see if he has an email with the specs for the
one we used.

3d printers are awesome. you'll enjoy it a lot.  I recommend learning
freecad for software. Really good cos you can link all the dimensions
back to a spreadsheet and then tweak the numbers if you need to make
adjustments.

cheers,
CR