[chbot] I would likes some bits for the 8 bit machine

william fleete fleetwil at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 10:27:24 BST 2017

Greetings. I have made a new IO card for the 8 bit machine and given it a somewhat IBM style parallel port and I wanted to try experimenting with either a dot matrix or daisy wheel parallel printer. I did have an NX1000 with an awesomely detailed manual but I left it outside and had to biff it (still have the manual though). If anyone has that type of printer I would like to have it, bring it along to the next meeting unless there is one already there.
Plus if anyone has 28C16 E2PROMs I am getting low on the ones I got from ebay, the pins are falling off and one or two are defective