[chbot] CHCH Robotics Group, meeting notes Mon 16 Oct 2017

Brindsley Archer brindsley.archer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 21:07:49 BST 2017

In case any one is interested, I got the 4 ch 200MHz DDS from Aliexpress
for about U$65:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/AD9959-AD9958-signal-generator-DDS-module-supports-the-official-software-electronic-contest/32720385681.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.byJaeR

And I got the Siglent spectrum analyser from the local Siglent distributor:
Rob Annandale
Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
www.tautech.co.nz
Ph 649 8109079  Ah.
Mob +64 212585220    tautech at ihug.co.nz
Rob's pricing was very similar to Aliexpress but he offered far better
service and value and was a pleasure to deal with.

Here is a link to a very informative tear down on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8fr_otW0q4

And an interview with the CEO of Siglent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9M397sUkEA&t=1s