[chbot] EPS32 boards.

Mike Field hamster at snap.net.nz
Sun Nov 5 01:29:56 GMT 2017

Hi,

I'm about to order a few more EPS32 based WEMOS Lite boards - see
https://wiki.wemos.cc/products:lolin32:lolin32_lite for full specs &
schematics. They draw 0.8mA when in deep sleep allowing them to run of a
LiPo or AAs for months at a time (a WiFi https transaction is ~120mA for
about 10 seconds) I've got a few with DHT11 temp/humidity sensors
logging to ThingSpeak - e.g. https://thingspeak.com/channels/357477

Much more powerful than an AVR (32-bit, 240MHz), board includes the
USB-to-Serial bridge, build in Wifi & Bluetooth & battery charge mgmt IC.

More than happy to order a few more - NZ$8 each if you pick them up from
me in Rolleston or at work in Durham St South, or $10 each if you want
me to post them out to you when they get here.

Will be ordering on Monday night, should be here well before the end of
the month. and might have a few extra...

Cheers

Mike