[chbot] Possible ad-hoc meeting, BBQ

Matthew Pike jumbledthoughts389 at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 04:48:28 BST 2017

Interested

________________________________
From: chchrobotics-bounces at lists.linuxnut.co.nz <chchrobotics-bounces at lists.linuxnut.co.nz> on behalf of Mark Atherton <markaren1 at xtra.co.nz>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 May 2017 2:30 p.m.
To: Christchurch Robotics
Subject: [chbot] Possible ad-hoc meeting, BBQ

!! this is only an inquiry, so please don't turn up !!

Show of hands, please for those who might be interested in attending an
impromptu Robotics meeting, this Monday, at the usual venue.

Also, given that it is a public holiday, we could also start earlier,
maybe 5pm

Regards, Mark

PS might even be able to break out the BBQ. I am getting carried away now...

!! this is only an inquiry, so please don't turn up !!

lists.ourshack.com
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing with ...

Mail Archives: http://lists.ourshack.com/pipermail/chchrobotics/
Meetings usually 3rd Monday each month. See http://kiwibots.org for venue, directions and dates.
When replying, please edit your Subject line to reflect new subjects.