[chbot] Sticking SMD LEDs to alu

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 06:58:19 BST 2017

Hello,

One of the companies I work with imports directly from OEM manufactures both in China and the USA. Made to order. Can even include the heat sink (many kinds availble) and even diffusers. If you want to spend lots then they also deal with very even (no hot spot) out door strips and even individual addressable strips (requires a controller).

They also offer the 3M backed kinds (all kinds of options including UV etc) bendable etc. If you would like information just message me off list and I will provide company contact details.

They are regularly placing orders for all kinds of customers custom requirements. One of the partners even offers custom multi-axes CNC milling for custom aluminium. But this is not super short run stuff it all takes them a while to program and get right with samples etc.

Hope that helps.
Henri

http://www.htrax.xyz