[chbot] 60 min of free power per day

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 03:06:15 BST 2017

> We are using Meridan, and the $0.35/$0.15 rates quoted are from their Day/Night service rate.

Also with Meridian. They told me that the day rate runs from 7AM-9PM. I was unable to find this information on their website.

I also note that Contact has similar rates (but different times) and they have some special offers if you sign a 24 month contract.

Flick energy could be good if you are primarily using off peak power. However, they will not currently support export meters… It is on their to-do list.