[chbot] Robotics Group meeting, Mon 19th June 2017 6:30pm, 5 Idris Road

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jun 16 22:29:21 BST 2017

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that our next meeting is on Monday.

Please bring along any projects that you have been working on, along
with a healthy curiosity, and maybe some off-the-wall ideas and suggestions.

As usual, the evening will start with an informal get together. Around
7:30 (maybe a bit later) we move into the more formal
unprepared-talks-from-the-front.

This is a very low-key event with people arriving and leaving as they
feel fit.

As usual, guests are most welcome.

Hope to see you there,

Regards, Mark

PS Happy to accept small stuff for the trading table, but we can't
accept CRT based product, or large plastic items such as printers and
scanners.