[chbot] Sucking straws - Web and PHP

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Thu Jun 1 23:19:04 BST 2017

A bit different, but our club needs to make a web front end for our club
software I developed in Delphi. I have contracted a programmer to do the job.
The problem is, I'm getting more questions than answers at the moment. Is
there anyone who is familiar with PHP etc that wants to do some tuition with
me. Having said this, I'm more likely to have one of your children do the
tuition. I happy to pay. It is not syntax I'm after but the overall User,
Server, Backend, uploading etc that I want to know about. It is a bit more
complex than the c environment !!!

Thanks Wallace 03 3237449