[chbot] LED displays coloured filters

Colin Isenman cisenman at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:20:50 GMT 2017

You could consider a plain grey polarizing film instead of colour filters. The polarization should significantly reduce reflections and hence improve the contrast of the display. To be really slick, an antireflective coating on top would be nice. But maybe not necessary unless you want sunlight readable.

Colin Isenman cisenman at hotmail.com