[chbot] On special, 2T small USB HD $115, Warehouse Stationery, South City

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Sun Feb 12 00:17:34 GMT 2017

> > On special, 2T small USB HD $115, Warehouse Stationery, South City
> > Seek out the manager and ask if he will discount to $109, he did for me.

> That's a decent price, USB 2 or 3?

Would have to be:

http://www.warehousestationery.co.nz/product/B217209.html
Seagate 2TB Expansion Portable Hard Drive
USB3.0 powered
No other info.

Free shipping for online orders, but then it'd be $114.

The USB boxes contain a SATA/USB bridge chip. Depending on its quality
and availability of datasheet, the SMART disk health status may or may
not be accessible. If anyone knows for this product please let me know.
I generall find SMART N/A a K.O. for any storage solution because it
prevents disk failure monitoring.

Volker

https://www.warehousestationery.co.nz/store?StoreID=18