[chbot] Message from Alastair Frizzell : self navigating unit

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Dec 30 21:35:35 GMT 2017

Hi All,

Don't know if someone can help me but we need a self navigating unit for
a commercial project. Similar to
https://www.caddytrek.com/u-kart-platform-system/ (this system over
NZ$2.5k, looking for a more economical way round the problem). Just need
the smarts and the output to control the two drive motors. Don't need
all the drives and other hardware.

I know their are lots of DIY units available on the web but would prefer
to purchase a fully made up unit. GPS accuracy does not need to be
exceptional +-3m plenty. It would need to be fairy easy to program way
points as this needs to be operated by non geeks. Would appreciate it if
some one knows where I could get units (Reward for information), or if
someone is interested in producing commercial units could you let me know.

Regards, Alastair Frizzell.

www.frizzell.co.nz

alastair at frizzell.co.nz