[chbot] Unusual request..off topic but...Chemistry gear wanted

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 20:57:50 GMT 2017

Hi

We homeschooled our kids all the way through. Both were interested in
Chemistry, so eventually we just signed them up for Chemistry at
Correspondence school. They sent through all the kit + chemicals needed for
this for a small charge. I had heard Bad Things about Correspondence
school, but their chemistry options were sound, IMHO. That also gives him
NCEA level chemistry if he has career aspirations in that area.

One place I've bought stuff in the past is http://www.labwarehouse.co.nz/.
Not too expensive for glassware etc. Closed for Christmas though...