[chbot] Any Xilinx Vivado experts out there?

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 22:52:17 BST 2017

Thanks Hamster

I have been using the schematic tool (block design) and I managed to create
an External Port for the relevant EMIOs. It looks like all I need to do is
set up an XDC to  constrain those. If you go into the External Port
properties there does not seem to be any way to set the pin location.

Seems amazing to me that there is no very obvious way to create a pin in
the Block Design tool.

I'll fiddle a bit more or I might come cry on your shoulder.

Thanks

Charles